Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The invisible start button


Tech Support: "I need you to click on the 'Start' button.  
Customer: "Where is that?" 
Tech Support: "It's on the bottom left hand corner of your screen." 
Customer: "..." 
Tech Support: "Did you find it?" 
Customer: "Ahhh.... No. I don't see it." 
Tech Support: "Look closely at your screen. In the bottom...left...corner." 
Customer: "I don't see it. I only see button that says 'Control'." 
Tech Support: "No ma'am, that's on the keyboard. The 'Start' button is on the bottom left corner of your screen. You know, the monitor. The thing that looks like a TV." 
Customer: "Aaahhhh, yes!!! Ok."
Tech Support: "..." 
Customer: "..." 
Tech Support: "Well, did you find it?" 
Customer: "No. I still only see 'Control'."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Help Desk Humor: You can't help stupid. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com